We hope you love your shoes! But if something is not quite right, please review our return policies below.
Please visit our Return Portal to begin an online return.
- We do not offer refunds, no exceptions
- We will, however, gladly accepts returns for unworn, unaltered items for store credit only
- Store credit will be issued via email in the form of a gift card for the price the items were purchased, less any shipping fees
- We cannot hold sizes for exchanges. You may use your store credit to purchase a new size and/or different style
- All returns must be postmarked within 14 days of the date you received your items
- If an item has stains, tears, or is otherwise damaged or altered, it will not be accepted as a return, and you will be responsible for the reshipping fee
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer
- If you paid for your order with Sezzle, you can still return your order, and we will issue store credit upon receiving the item(s). You will still complete your payment plan as normal with Sezzle
Defective or Damaged Items
We ask that you please inspect your order immediately upon receiving it. If you believe you have received damaged or defective items, you must contact us within 4 days of receiving your shipment.
Please email us a picture of the damaged/defective items to firstname.lastname@example.org, and please include your order number in the subject line.
Clearance, Sale Items, Out of Stock
Any clearance and/or sale items are considered final sale, and are not eligible for cancellation, return, refund or exchange.
If a product is sold out, Riley & Co has the right to refund the item and ship the rest of the order. If the entire order is sold out, we will cancel the order and refund the amount paid.
We are always willing to help, so if you have any questions about anything, please contact us at email@example.com, or you can also visit our Contact Us page and complete the form there.